Friday, June 3, 2011

won fryday knight


Can ewe imagine how terribly annoying it wood bee if peeple wrote like this awl the thyme?

Eye yam knot proud of this, butt eye dew tend two notice misspellings oar incorrect word usage and it always rubs me the wrong whey.  Maybe it is the tea chair in me. 

Sew it is kind of ironic that eye yam typing this post. 

Sum of the thymes, my stew dents right something like “munch” instead of “much,” or…wheel, eye can’t think of anything else write now, but neways, it is so funny to reed and eye just have two laugh, butt knot inn an insulting whey.  They usually get it and laugh two.

It is sew inn terroresting that just the tiniest error kan make such a big difference.  Eye really bee leave that peeple seem much smarter when they no witch word two use at witch thyme. 

Thank ewe four yore thyme. Sari if it was a pane.  Eye think eye mussed stop because eye seam too bee in a bit of a days.

Eye also kneed two go two bed before the mourning son comes up.

…buy! 

(This vary post wuz inspired bye my deer friend Bec.)

6 comments:

  1. thees iz mai fayfouret post ewe've efer rittin. it reemynds me uf runny babbit four sum reesun. eye luf ewe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. runny babbit?
    Please translate in next post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha i love it. how long did this take you to write??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Molly - I'm just posting here to say I only just rediscovered your blog, thanks to Anna's link. Somehow I'd lost the feed in my blog reader - I think when you switched over, I didn't do my job and update the link. It did make for a nice stretch today, getting to read many wonderful posts. You're so wonderful - I'm especially loving/dreading your posts on IEPs and such, since I'm thinking about returning to that world. I'm looking forward to doing a better job of keeping up on your life now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Runny Babbit is a really funny book that switches around letters in words. Like Runny Babbit is Bunny Rabbit. It's hilarious and the kids love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This post made me smile.
    Also, hi Molly!

    ReplyDelete