Monday, June 20, 2011

celebrate.

Although yesterday was Father's Day, another important celebration also took place yesterday.

We grilled hot dogs and sliders, we scooped homemade guacamole onto tortilla chips, we ate outside by the pool, we swam, we ate ice cream cake, we opened gifts, we had a great time celebrating the life of this artistic, thoughtful, quiet girl.  I love her so much.


(Can you tell who likes to be in front of the camera?)

Sophia got a big 2 wheel bike from her parents and grandparents. Right now, her feet barely touch the ground, but I'm sure that will change by the end of the summer. 


As soon as Mia saw her take off, and all of us applaud and watch in awe, she tugged on my skirt and said, "Molly will you get my bike out?"
"I'm kind of a big deal."


1 comment:

  1. I had fun at Sophia's party. Thank you for sharing. One question: Did everyone watch and applaud for Mia as she was hoping?
    Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete