Many of you may have been surprised that I decided to end my long blogging absence with a boring post on recycling. I was also surprised. But it was out of my control.
I thought I should step back a bit and update you on what I've been doing in my blogging absence.
This sums it up.

Please click to enlarge.
(Now, I must return to doing other things not on my to-do list.)
this is hilarious.
ReplyDeleteand I TOOK THIS PICTURE.
that thing you wrote "was is this?" on...that is a clementine peel.
duhh..
p.s. i never do anything on my list. it's a bit of a problem...
funny!
ReplyDeleteits a good thing to do things that aren't on your list! just as long as you do soooome of the things that ARE on your list. & you could add lots of things to your list so that they ARE in fact on your list. after all...YOU make the list. what you want to do should be on it! :)
ps - i like your sustinance!
a picture is worth a thousand words-
ReplyDelete2 computers?? you must be super important!
ReplyDeleteNow I have another comment-actually two:
ReplyDelete1) Just imagine what shape you'd be in if you weren't "The Queen of Getting-Things-Done-Quickly"- scarey thought, isn't it?
2) School pics OF WHO as stickers?