Monday, December 6, 2010

obsessed.


I'm a little bit obsessed with Chipotle.

My first experience was the first day I worked at FHE and I have never ordered anything different than what i ordered that day (a chicken salad bowl with rice, black beans, sour cream, mild tomato salsa, and cheese with a bag of chips and Diet Coke).

A few weeks into the school year, I implemented the Friday tradition of picking up a chicken salad bowl to bring home.

I've done well sticking to this schedule, rarely deviating (or at least making sure I don't eat there more than once a week.)

But this week I couldn't do it. All day I just kept thinking, "I want Chipotle. I want Chipotle." I drove by the restaurant on my way home, but still kept thinking, "I want Chipotle. I want Chipotle. I don't want to eat anything else." And then I remembered that one just opened near my apartment. After discussing the dilemma with my sister, (the dilemma being that I had just eaten there on Friday and it seemed excessive) I decided to just do it. (She learned that advice from our mother.) Yum. So delicious.

1 comment:

  1. you go girl. eat that chicken bowl!
    remember when we ate chicken salad from that restaurant in chalfant? we were with markus. then we went to rita's and you ordered some "gelaTI" emphasis on the "ti". we both were sick the rest of the weekend!

    ReplyDelete