What do you think of that for a blog name? Heard on the Playground. or Notes from the Teacher. or The Teacher's Manual. I like that one, but it's kind of misleading.
Anyway. This really is going to be something I heard on the playground. The playground that must have been like 20 degrees with wind chill today.
Two bundled up third grade girls came over to me and calmly explained that this girl they were playing with, because they always play with her, was treating them like a bag of bricks.
Man. I hate it when someone treats me like a bag of bricks.
That was the only exciting thing that happened all recess.
i like "beyond bus duty" (a lot) or "heard on the playground". i'm thinking of others to suggest... maybe "fly in the classroom". or what's your room #? maybe "behind door ###"?? but then i suppose it could change from year to year if you don't stay there. hmmm. i'll keep thinking!
ReplyDelete