Tomorrow is the beginning of a whole new week of school.
Mondays are hard.
Mondays are so hard that last week I ended up staying home on Tuesday just to recover. Monday's weren't always like this. In fact, at the beginning of the year I remember feeling so lucky not to have that Sunday Night Dread come over me. I would have thought it was fun to stay home, but I didn't mind going to work. Now, I more than mind.
I wrote some lesson plans, I stayed late Friday to get organized, I checked my e-mail over the weekend. I didn't finish my T0-Do list, but that's nothing new. I feel like I should be adequately prepared, but who knows what will be waiting for me Monday morning.
14 days until winter break.
14 days until winter break.
14 days until winter break.
Update on a new blog title: So far I have only thought of the depressing titles of "Tears of a Teacher" and "Mission Impossible." Bec and Mark thought of good ones: "Beyond Bus Duty" and "Confessions of a Hall Monitor." Those are much more fun and upbeat, but I'm still thinking.
No comments:
Post a Comment