Thursday, August 19, 2010

inspired.

I'm loving art with words lately. I think I could make something like these. I don't believe that it is always as simple for people as saying "I'm going to be in a good mood." Sometimes our brains just don't work that way. I get it. I've been there.
BUT sometimes we do just need a boost of optimism and positive attitude to turn our days around. I think reading positive messages (presented in a visually pleasing way) has a lot of power.

Now that I think about it, I'm definitely going to make some posters. Perhaps some for home and perhaps some for the area around my desk in MY NEW classroom!!! Just found out today. Unofficially. Awaiting the official word....hopefully it comes before the first day of school!

ahh. Nothing like an organized school district.

note: all pictures are from here. take a look. it's delicious.

2 comments:

  1. ohhh yea you definitely could make those!! can't wait to see pictures when you do. and YAY about the job. looking forward to hearing what its all about! YAY for having your own classroom again, wooooo!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So............
    I think this is what the quote water color idea was based upon. Now I get it, yes?

    ReplyDelete