Thursday, August 5, 2010

clutch.

I want a little clutch or wristlet to carry around instead of my big, heavy purse. When the humidity is as thick as it is, anything extra on me, like a purse on my shoulder, seems so uncomfortable. Also, why do I carry that much stuff around with me?

Anyways. I thought the best place to look would be etsy. This was sort of true. There were 600 pages of results. 600 pages takes a long time to look through.

Will you help me decide? These are my top choices.
That's a lot of top choices, but like I said, I started out with 600 pages. Not 600 bags. 600 pages of bags.

Thanks for your help.

2 comments:

  1. I vote for the first one, definitely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. pictures #2, #4 or #5. my personal fave is #5. sorry i have to say, definitely NOT picture #7. did you actually look through all 600 pages???

    ReplyDelete