Heard at the swimming pool:
One older lady – “What I like most about my blue toenail polish is that it makes me laugh every time I look down and see it.”
Another older lady – “I think they put too much out on Facebook.”
First older lady – “She doesn't know I did this, but one day I went on Twitter and was reading all these things she was twittering.”
One older lady – “What I like most about my blue toenail polish is that it makes me laugh every time I look down and see it.”
Another older lady – “I think they put too much out on Facebook.”
First older lady – “She doesn't know I did this, but one day I went on Twitter and was reading all these things she was twittering.”
Young boy dips his toe into the cold water – “Wow! It’s so
hot!”
(What? Is he seriously in denial or was he trying to trick his brother?)
Middle aged woman – “When he was locked up he was willing to
agree to anything.”Another middle aged woman (still talking about
the man who was “locked up”) – “Well the thing is, I know he can follow rules
because he did when he was ‘in there!’”
Hehe. I'm so sneaky. Be careful what you say at the swimming pool. It might end up on someone's blog, totally out of context. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment