Tuesday, January 24, 2012

become a cheerleader!

From an essay addressing the prompt:  "Write an essay that explains a talent or skill you have or would like to have."

If you ever want to do a sport.  I think you should pick cheer-leading.  There's only a few things you have to do.  First you have to do these simple thing.  First you have to stretch.  Then you have to do a split.  Then you have to be strong because you're going to pick people up. 

....The next one is the cheers.  The cheers. The cheers are victory, Red hot and Funky Chicken.  I told you they are easy.

-----
I corrected spelling. 

Oh these essays were entertaining to read. 

Why don't we all pick up cheer-leading and learn the easy Funky Chicken cheer!?

1 comment:

  1. I love kid quotes. I'm pretty sure I will keep a quote journal for the baby instead of a baby book. Much more interesting.

    ReplyDelete