

I the big pot with the Marigolds is Tommy the Tomato Plant. I hope he doesn't mind sharing with the Marigolds. They like to share.
I was putting away a few groceries from my "make it through the week" grocery shopping trip and noticed a yucky brown banana in the fruit basket. There was no way I was going to eat it and I was about to throw it away when I got very adventurous and decided to try making a smoothie. I added about a cup of frozen raspberries and some milk and blended it up. That's all. It was so easy. And so yummy and made enough that I could have some tonight and take some to work with me in the morning.It'll be a summer of sipping smoothies on my front porch (which I forgot to take a picture of) next to a pot of Dalhia's and Petunia's.
Is Tommy related to Terry?
ReplyDeleteWhat a great question!
ReplyDeleteInquiring minds want to know.