
My little sister is always saying "You should listen to this song." A few weeks later, I hear a song on the radio that I love and that little sister says, "Yes! That was the song I was telling you about." You'd think I'd learn, but I don't.
I introduced my little sister to blog reading, but she has discovered some on her own. She told me about ...etc. before, but did I ever look at it before today? Nope.
I was looking for a picture to put at the top of this blog (someday it will be a picture I've actually taken) and remembered what she had told me. (Maybe I'm catching on?) And I've been scrolling through and finding so many amazing pictures.
This one is called "homespaceplace." I love it. Where is your homespaceplace? I'll share mine next time. Can you guess where it is?
love the book montage--I can get some ideas about books to look for
ReplyDeleteso, Nicholas Sparks isn't the one that writes sickeningly sweet books with perfect people and perfect, solvable problems in it? I thought he was. Maybe I'll try him then.
I like you, Molly.
Hope Grandma can handle this! : )