Sunday, April 25, 2010

philly friday





No matter where I put the cursor, the pictures always load at the top of the page. So, they are shown completely backwards from what I wanted. Oh well. I guess it doesn't really matter. It's just strange that it's dark out and then gets light.

Amanda and I met for dinner in Old City on Friday. We ate at Panini's. But don't be fooled and think you can order a panini for dinner. You can't. Panini's are only served at lunch at Panini's restaurant. Duh. You can order a very yummy chicken, gorgonzola salad with pears and walnuts...and french fries.

It was the perfect night for sitting outside and people watching. People watching is so much more interesting in Philly than it is out my front door.

Goodbye weekend.

3 comments:

  1. I AM famous!! :) I had such a lovely time on Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. perhaps you could enter your pictures in backwards from the way you want them and then they will appear in the right order?? sounds like a fun night :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you going to be posting stuff soon about a move? just curious.

    ReplyDelete