Monday, October 24, 2011

love/hate list

Here is what I hate:
gray days

Here is what I love: 
rainy days
stormy days
snowy days
sunny days

Here is what I hate:
an ache in my back

Here is what I love:
yoga
stretching

Here is what I hate:
getting up when it is still pitch black outside

Here is what I love:
sleeping

Here is what I hate:
a mediocre lesson being observed by the principal

Here is what I love:
the time of my day when I have only one group to work with at a time (1:40-2:20)

Here is what I hate:
eating breakfast in the car

Here is what I love:
eating breakfast on the couch (cereal & milk)

Here is what I hate:
being unproductive

Here is what I love:
completing lists

Here is what I hate:
being bad at keeping in touch

Here is what I love:
my family and friends

Here is what I hate:
goosebumps from being cold

Here is what I love:
fall

Here is what I hate:
not having enough time to teach

Here is what I love:
teaching

1 comment:

  1. I did not know that you like stormy days! It's a good thing I read this blog.

    The lesson your principal observed was probably better than you think.

    So fun that you can now do yoga in your new place.

    You know what I hate more than goosebumps? Trying to shave your legs when you have goosebumps.

    ReplyDelete