The quality is pretty poor...probably because I'm using stupid Windows Movie Maker (not even the newest version). But oh well.
And there are things I would do differently... like the part about my lisp is really longer than it needs to be and the spacing is off on the credits (keep in mind there is not much room for customizing on WMM.)
So anyways. There it is!
no, no, no...thank YOU for inviting me on an exclusive tour of your apt. you've really got me on the edge of my seat for the next installment so hurry up and clean your- i mean- hurry up and make that next video!
ReplyDeleteyour comments are the best part. and i still love you if you have a lisp.
Me and the boys loved this! I will tell you why it sounds like you have a lisp ... it has to do with the frequency range on your microphone or the speakers - cuts off the high frequency range, which is where /s/ happens. This is also why it's nearly impossible to determine if someone is saying the letter /s/ or /f/ on the phone. Fascinating, yes?
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing your home!
thank you for the light switch clarification! i will certainly sleep better tonight.
ReplyDeletehey i've been there! :) i liked getting to say good-bye to the place knowing i'll never set foot in that place again. *sniff* i hope you give us a tour of your new place!
ReplyDeleteYou did a fine job, Dear, on that video project. Also, I am glad we now have more information, from an expert in the field, on your lisp. I guess you won't need surgery after all.
ReplyDeleteI, like so many others out here in CyberSpace, await anxiously for the next chapter of
THE MOLLY SHOW